Director of Worship
The Director of Worship position is an opportunity to invest in the life of NorthEast Christian Church (NCC) through the artistic expression of music, and the associated elements of church servanthood and leadership. The Director of Worship is responsible for planning and leading worship during weekend services and oversees the development and growth of all music endeavors at NCC. This individual will play an integral part in equipping, investing in, and releasing members of the NCC family to serve in the different areas of NorthEast Worship Ministries.
The Director of Worship supports the NCC vision by giving attention to living at the highest level of moral integrity, faithful attendance of church services, maintaining a positive spirit, and serving the Lord with excellence in all areas of ministry.
The Director of Worship will grow spiritually and professionally in specific areas, while being a part of the NCC ministry team. The use of skills from previous professional experiences, as well as an ongoing openness to development will be an invaluable asset to this ministry. Opportunity will be given for spiritual counseling, professional development, and job related knowledge enhancement.
Director of Worship is expected to:
- Oversee the facilitation and completion of the weekend worship services.
- Supervise of all staff, interns, and volunteers associated with NCC Worship Ministries.
- Become familiar with the multiple aspects of the technical team.
- Participate in the planning of weekly weekend services.
- Schedule of team rotations.
- Coordinate the direction of all practices for weekend worship services.
- Recruit technical team members, vocalists, and musicians.
- Invest in the Spiritual and musical development of musicians and worship team members.
- Pursue an active, growing, personal relationship with Christ.
- Possess an underlying passion to lead people into the presence of God through various forms of worship.
- Report to the Lead Pastor.
To apply for this position send a copy of your resume, references, and a video copy of you leading worship recently to firstname.lastname@example.org .